Luxury vinyl tile or LVT is constantly changing and has become a popular alternative to laminate. Through the years laminates have changed from the old glue together to the easy to install click together style. One of the problems with laminate is that they are not very moisture resistant. Water from wet shoes, bathroom showers and dog bowls can cause the laminate to swell and leave ugly seams. As the price of laminate has dropped, so has the quality.
There are two main types of LVT. The first is individual tiles that are glued and grouted just like ceramic. The advantages over ceramic tile are warmth and durability. Examples of this style are Armstrong Alterna and Congloleum Duraceramic. The second type is vinyl planks or tiles that are either clicked together or glued down, similar to laminate. These styles are available in realistic looking wood, tile, and stone designs.
Prefer for us to come to you? Call us to schedule an in-home estimate today!
- Easy installation - Snap together install makes it simple
- Durable - Long lasting and can stand up to an active family's lifestyle
- Affordable - Excellent selections at the lowest prices
- Moisture resistant - Great for kitchens and bathrooms
- Easy to clean - Hassle-free maintenance makes vinyl a good choice
- Stain resistant - Messes are no problem since LVT is stain resistant
Contact us today to schedule your in-home estimate!
Our goal is to make sure that you end up with luxury vinyl tile that you love at a price you can afford. Financing is also available.